FX Synergy 1.5 will be officially released in August. We don’t have an exact date yet, however we plan on releasing it in 4-6 weeks.
This latest version of FX Synergy includes a number of updates and new features:
– Dual Connection. Connect to your account(s) with either direct connection or the classic template connection. This offers a fail-safe should direct connection be affected temporarily by MT4 updates.
– News/Suspend. Automatically suspend pending orders during news accouncements.
– Symbol Groups. Each account tab can show grouped symbols, e.g. one group with USD pairs, another with CHF, etc. Will make it a lot easier to select symbols.
– Account History. We are adding a History tab so you can see closed orders as well. Especially useful with direct connection.
– Advanced Reporting. This is a big one. Gives you a much better overview than the standard MT4 reports.
– Slave Account Presets. Assign a different preset to each slave account.
– Advanced Order Grouping. Group orders by account or symbols across accounts.
– Comment Filter. External trades can be copied based on a comment filter.
– Enhanced Audio Alerts. The voice alerts will include the symbol affected, you will know exactly what is going on.
– MT4 Scripts. We are adding a number of scripts to aid in order placement and management, especially with pending orders.
– And lots of other minor features and improvemets.
We had originally planned to add a lot more features to the official release of FX Synergy 1.5, however the recent actions of MetaQuotes forced us to prioritize and add dual connection support as soon as possible. If you have requested a feature for FX Synergy 1.5 and it’s not included in the release, it simply means it has been re-scheduled for FX Synergy 1.5.1.