We are very pleased to announce the official release of FX Synergy 1.5.1, the most advanced MT4 trade manager.
If you have an active license, simply start or restart FX Synergy and you will be asked to update to the latest version (if your trial or update subscription has expired you won’t be able to use the new version). Please note that you will be asked to un-install your current version. This is normal. Your settings will survive. Please remember to close all MT4 terminals before updating.
Below is a video that showcases the new features we have added in FX Synergy 1.5.1. We highly recommend that you see it as it covers all the new features we have added.
New features in FX Synergy 1.5.1:
- PrepTool: Easily setup multiple pending orders using price points using any charting software.
- New Alert Monitor: Support for multiple timeframes.
- Filter Symbols: Quickly show/hide symbols for 1-click execution.
- Import/Export Settings: Easily import and export your settings and presets.
- Show MagicNumber Column: Display the magic number on all orders.
- Auto-Apply MagicNumber: Automatically apply a magic number to all new trades.
- Auto-Hide by MagicNumber: Automatically hide orders based on MagicNumber.
- Hide Orders: New “Hidden” tab for hidden orders. Hide/unhide orders at any time.
- Show Calculated Lotsize: Show the lotsize for the selected risk percentage.
- Show Preset Name: Show the name of the active account preset.
- Show Preset Column:: Display the preset name on all orders.
- Use Group Name as Comment: Auto-Apply account group name as the order comment.
- Group by Comment: Group orders by comment.
- Group by Preset: Group orders by preset.
- Flip SL/TP for 1-click: Switch around the SL and TP selector.
- Custom Move SL Values: Specify your own values for the 1-click Move SL buttons.
- A number of minor tweaks and improvements.
Our weekly webinars are stil held every Wednesday at 3:00pm EST, and runs for up to 1 hour. All webinars are recorded, and posted in the webinar archive. You can signup and ask questions in advance.
As always, keep in mind that we love user feedback, so please let us know what you think about FX Synergy 1.5.1 through the support desk.