We are very pleased to announce the release of FX Synergy 1.5.3. This release includes a number of new features and additions to existing features.
If you have a lifetime or monthly license, simply start or restart FX Synergy and you will be asked to update to the latest version. All your settings will survive the update. Please remember to close all MT4 terminals before updating.
The video below covers all the new features in FX Synergy 1.5.3. We highly recommend that you check it out, and learn about the new features. Enable HD and go full-screen.
Major features in FX Synergy 1.5.3:
- Direct Connection: Recent changes to MT4 were causing issues with some brokers using direct connection. This has now been fixed.
- Chart Control: New MT4 tool to quickly change timeframe, zoom and sync the timeframe across all charts.
- Chart Tool: New MT4 tool to quickly create objects for chart work, including copying and pasting objects across charts, terminals and machines.
- Show/Hide Trade Panel: The trade panel can now be hidden when not in use.
- Multiple Entry Lines: Set multiple entry lines with the trade panel to open multiple pendin orders at the same time.
- Trade Panel Configs: Pre-define unlimited trade panel configurations and use them on the fly to quickly load the trade panel with the settings you need.
- Risk Percentage: Group headers now show the combined risk for all trades in the group. Trading summary shows combined risk for all trades.
- Trading Summary: Each value shown in the trading summary can now be turned off.
- Default Order Type: Set default order type for 1-click orders.
- Bypass Hedging Rules: Set the allowed order type for each account and bypass hedging rules by using multiple accounts.
- Trade Copy Offset: Offset the activation price, stop loss and take profit of pending orders when copying to slave accounts.
- Sequence Tool Multiplier: Set multipliers for all values in the sequence tool.
Plus a number of smaller additions, tweaks and fixes.
Later this year we are releasing push notifications for FX Synergy. You will be able to install a special alert app on your smart phone, and get alerts from FX Synergy sent directly to your smart phone. This completely bypasses the notifications system in MT4, which requires the MT4 terminal to be running on your smart phone.
In FX Synergy 1.6, which will be released in a few months, we are adding support for other trading platforms such as cTrader, NinjaTrader and Sierra Chart. Other platforms will follow.
The weekly webinars are stil held every Wednesday at 3:00pm EST, and runs for up to 1 hour. All webinars are recorded, and posted in the webinar archive. You can signup and ask questions in advance.
Don’t forget that we love feedback from our users, so please let us know what you think about FX Synergy 1.5.3 by contacting our support team.