The latest update to MT4, Build 418, breaks EA’s and indicators because it screws up DLL calls, something that many EA’s and indicators rely on to communicate with MT4, including FX Synergy.
Please DO NOT update your MT4 terminals to the latest version, build 418, until this issue has been resolved by MetaQuotes.
You can read more about the issue here: http://forum.mql4.com/47037
If you want to help, please post on the forum demanding that MetaQuotes fix this immediately.
Read more →
We are proud to release the latest version of FX Synergy.
- Built-in Webserver. Remotely monitor all activity using your webbrowser. Perfect for VPS installations.
- Visual SL/TP Indictor. Visually set your SL and TP values directly from the charts.
- SL/TP Editor. Manually adjust SL/TP values when using 1-click execution. You can now specify the exact pips or price value for either SL or TP.
- Symbol Groups. Some brokers use different names for the same symbol, which is a real pain when trading multiple accounts. By grouping identical symbols, FX Synergy will know which symbols to use on slave accounts, even if the symbol name is different from the master account.
- Magic Number Filter. Specify the magic number(s) to use with the trade copier. Only trades that match will be copied.
Read more →
We are delighted to see that DailyForex have decided to review our market leading trade management application FX Synergy. It’s a quite thorough review, and the traders who reviewed it really put it to the test. Read the entire FX Synergy Review.
Last year we received hundreds of requests for this feature, and our developers have been working very hard on getting this feature ready. We are thrilled to announce that the next major version of FX Synergy (due for release in April/May) will support direct connection to MT4 brokers. No need to run any slave terminals, just run the terminals you need. If you are trading multiple accounts this is a big deal.
We have just released FX Synergy version 1.4.0
The new version includes a lot of improvements and new features:
– Up to 20 accounts supported.
– Display of the extra digit on quotes.
– Easier installation and setup of accounts.
– Multi-level trailing stop with stepping.
– Multi-level stop reverse.
– Improved order modification options, modify in pips based on market or entry.
– Risk per trade shown for open orders, either amount or percentage.
– Pips to SL and TP shown for all open orders.
– Show local time or time elapsed, instead of broker time.
Read more →